| Precautions We’re Taking & Persistence to Support |
To our community,
Your safety and wellbeing are our top priority at Carley’s Angels. With that in mind, we wanted to share with you what we’re doing to ensure that we’re keeping our customers, volunteers, team, and the entire Carley’s Angels family safe during this unprecedented time.
Precautions We’re Taking:
In accordance to Heath Canada’s Document “Risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic” we have implemented the following precautions.
- All outgoing orders will be prepared by a single Carley’s Angels representative to comply with social distancing guidelines. This individual will wear a non-medical grade protective mask and their hands will be washed and sanitized before and after preparing and packaging orders.
- Wherever possible Contactless methods will be used throughout the packaging and shipping process.
- All in-person Carley’s Crew initiatives have been canceled until further notice
- All Carley’s Angels Executive meetings have been moved to video conference calls
How We’re Continuing to Support Our Community!
- We created an online support initiative for cancer patients who are isolated more than ever due to COVID-19 called, #LiftThemUp. This meaningful program ran for 5 weeks to support 5 different cancer patients from varying walks of life throughout North America.
- We hosted our first online fundraiser of 2020 Raise Her Voice, the first-ever Carley’s Angels online cover competition
- We are continuing to fund the Carley’s Angels Psychosocial Oncology fellowship for the remainder of 2020 to continue to support cancer patients and their families.
- We are always working on new ways to bring the Carley’s Angels community together, while staying safely apart, stay tuned!
And if you’re asking how you can support us during this unprecedented time, please follow the links below, and thank you!