Today, would have been Carley’s 27th Birthday.
So, here are 27 reasons why we’re celebrating, written by the Carley’s Angels community.
Earlier this week we asked you to help us. We asked you to share with us how Carley’s Story and her legacy have inspired you. We compiled your top 27 answers below.
Carley would be so honoured to know how many lives she has profoundly impacted.
- Her mentality to find the little things that make life worth living
- The way she was able to stay positive among chaos reminds me to do the same
- Her stunning voice
- She’s the one and only Carley Elle Allison
- She taught me to always smile
- she taught me not matter how big the problem is even if its not in your control just try and give it all you’ve got
- To fight even when it’s very hard
- Because of her I won’t give up, I will always fight
- She had the purest soul
- She never, ever, ever gave up
- Car chose to see the light and love that surrounded her, she inspires me to always smile
- Her contagious positive attitude through everything
- She taught me to never give up
- She always saw the best in people and live and was happy even though she was sick
- Carley inspires me to believe that I can defy odds
- To always keep so mining even when thoughts aren’t always great or going right
- To try and find one reason a day to smile no matter how small
- To always stay true to your passions
- She taught me that music is healing
- She makes me braver and stronger
- Even though I don’t have cancer, her story taught me I can over come my own challenges with a smile
- Carley was such a positive light, her story should be known by all
- Her impact has made me take advantage of each day I have, living fuller than I ever have before
- If she can do all that while battling cancer, I can overcome my personal challenges too
- She’s encouraged me to take a chance on love
- I skate thinking of Carley and the joy she had on the ice
- She gave me the words I live by – Always, always find a reason to smile
So celebrate her today and honour her legacy by sharing her story, shopping her birthday bash or sending in your donation to better the lives of cancer patients.